Saturday, September 1, 2012

some PROGRESS!

i got a bit more done on scanning etc, my friend lana would like to see these paintings professionally scanned and i would also- i did find one more fine art scanning/printing company that i didn't know about so i am going to call them to see about scanning. because i scan them over and over and keep adjusting color to get them to look the same as on my screen but then i realized, that a printer will need them scanned for cmyk not rbg ( i know that MY printer wants them in cmyk, i can do color separations for that here) 
so monday i call another printer, and depending on costs i will figure that into the kickstarter budget. meanwhile, this is the line up of the paintings for the card project. plus the fledgling in the nest if we exceed the goal.  i am starting to get excited again. oh and the writer's block..... fading....

"hi, ..........and welcome .................et me introduce you to my project........'


No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post and this blog, it means so much to me