Sunday, September 16, 2012

better to iron out the glitches now

then before this project goes live
and there are a few
the biggest one is the voice over is not audible to everyone
some folks hear it fine, maybe not the music but my voice
other folks don't hear me hardly at all ( i am doing the best i can with extremely limited technology)


so while i'm at it ....may as well make things even clearer in descriptions too no?

then there was the matter of graphic spacers for the project page..... i am liking these
i did those while i was also finding prices on packaging and figuring packaging options.
i think i got that figured out again..... this time with maybe an easier way to do it

the realization that at the very least there will be 6000 cards being printed, packaged and shipped has at times overwhelmed me.

one part of this project i am not sure if i discussed was that it was important to me not only to get a high quality job done, but at a fair price, and made in america.
i did finally find a local printer, a local fine art scanner, and i believe i have found a reasonable packaging option, and shipping options that are made in america

i am also very grateful to my friends who've been pestered and forced to view or listen to videos, slide shows, emails, questions, phone calls..... angst, self doubt, and attacks of total panic

one friend of mine, going over the rewards with me again and again..... she is a saint......
another taking time out of her totally swamped schedule to watch my video in her studio...
everyone on facebook who've watched this and held my hand through this
my husband who's been doing a lot around the house so i can paint and research

honestly i wouldn't ever have even dreamed of doing this without you guys telling me i could.....that what i do was good enough to put it out there.

bless you all
now for me.....back to work
i would like this project launched very soon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post and this blog, it means so much to me