Friday, September 21, 2012

wow!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/87722640/out-of-the-nest-a-card-project
i'm getting there everyone!
thank you so much
this is so exciting for me
i am still working on higher level rewards for some of you backers that pledge so much more then the reward levels i had there
really i thought maybe a few friends would pledge but i didn't think complete strangers would....
and boy am i amazed!
and so grateful

now no one does a project like this without a lot of help, support and encouragement from folks
and i was so blessed to have a lot of people believe in me
from the beginning, when i sat down and started to paint nests and birds...... i was so very lucky to have the best support network.

i always encourage people to tell me what they like and dislike
and i am lucky that they do
now sometimes i change things because someone has made a valid point.... and sometimes i do another variation as someone has made a point that i really missed and i felt the need to explore

thank you all so much for believing in my work and in me

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post and this blog, it means so much to me