Sunday, September 2, 2012

temporary setback due to

fast update today is tuesday sep 4...OMG i been sick all weekend (you don't want to know just how sick i was, i could NOT break a fever of 102.4) but i am better today, thank goodness
whatever this thing is that bernie gave me, i am STILL coughing really bad, and i hope i can sleep tonight as i wasn't able to for two nights as i could NOT breath, i almost went to the hospital ER it was so bad.
i figure another day if i can get some sleep then i should be fine and out of the nest should be back on track- thank you all for your continued support

the plague from the pits of hell..........(thanks to bernie....who shares EVERYTHING with me)
he shared a really bad cold this time, so bad my face is swollen!

so here is a page out of my journal, i know a few are unfinished but i need to order new ink for my fountain pen, please look at this for a while, and let me attempt to recover from this really really REALLY bad cold that has my poor face so swollen i can't focus my eyes!

and for the record, bernie is on the mend...... and he's barely coughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post and this blog, it means so much to me