Wednesday, September 12, 2012

things are better with drum scanning?

i spoke to another fine art scanner company..... and drum scanning is the way to go for art prints
(or so folks think)

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
that would add a whole buncha money to the kickstarter project
but may be worth it

(and i have a fast rough draft and voice over that sucks but progress is being made)


now there are a few points i know i need to make with the video.....one being that this project is the first really big one that i've done on my own.
and that i had a 'godwink' happen to push me into this back in january when the lady in the bookstore descended the ladder and asked me about what type of studio i had.... then when i told her about the book i was working on, insisted on there being cards....

another point would be how much joy painting these birds and these nests gave me, as well as the people watching them develop

and how many people are anxiously waiting for these to be printed and available

wow




1 comment:

  1. I love watching you do this! and I try to repost your work and this site whenever I see it.
    I do have a prob. "signing in" but I'll just keep signing my name!
    Michelle Jennette!

    ReplyDelete

please let me know what you think of this post and this blog, it means so much to me