Saturday, August 25, 2012

after this just one more to go

AND the nightmare voice over which still is eluding me........ then i do a vendor account at amazon, then a final budget projection............. then this goes LIVE at kickstarter......

and i am terrified! doesn't make any sense to be this terrified right? i mean either way..... it doesn't detract from the fact that i did the paintings, but part of me is afraid of failing to meet my funding goal and being able to print the project.....and part of me is terrified i WILL meet the funding goal and print the project
not that any of that makes sense but it is normal i think before a person does something very different for the first time. 
now i'd been in advertising and done large accounts before, but i handed off things to either the printer, and then the sales people or the client....this is the first time i will be acting as 'general contractor' for a project from start to finish. i know logically that it's pretty simple really after all is said and done..... 

ok deep breaths and hope writer's block leaves soon


1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for your success. You will do just fine, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

please let me know what you think of this post and this blog, it means so much to me