Tuesday, September 25, 2012

expanded reward levels

first off thank you everyone who's backed this project. today is a week that it's live.
out of the nest card project
please if you like my work, please spread this link.

now i have finally updated the rewards, if you would like to take a look. so many of you who backed this project pledged more then the rewards - now it was so important to me that everyone got not only a reward but a fair reward that i upped the levels, this way you folks who pledge more will get more.

now figuring rewards is not easy to do for me as it's sort of abstract thinking. i can't actually SEE it in front of me, and since i think in pictures it was not easy for me to visualize this.

please let me know if i messed up, or if there should be levels i don't have. or if there is something someone wants and i don't have it

i added a big level for some people who wanted to have these as holiday cards. and if anyone does use them as holiday cards, i will be hugely flattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please let me know what you think of this post and this blog, it means so much to me